Safety ADR© - Updated ADR 2021 EN
ADR 2019 - European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
This version of ADR is applicable as from January 1st, 2021.
Safety ADR© is an app that allows you to:
- Read the ADR agreement (EN, FR, RU);
- Search the full table A cap. 3.2 ADR for
UN / name / class / other* (IT, EN);
- Fill in the ADR for each subject "Substance Report" with the "Safety" parameter (1) (IT, EN);
- Fill in the ADR for each subject "Tremcards P.0"(2) (IT, EN);
- Read the Instructions in Writing according to ADR all language Official UNECE member's
- Get news on the home screen;
- See ADR labels, classes, Kemler (IT, EN).
The completed documents, "Substance Report" and "Tremcards P.0", "Instructions in Writing" can be saved pdf format, print, send e-mail, shared.
Safety ADR© - Aggiornata ADR 2021
ADR 2021 - Accordo europeo relativo al trasporto internazionale di merci pericolose su strada.
Questa versione dell'ADR è applicabile a decorrere dal 1° gennaio 2019.
Safety ADR© è un'app che consente di:
- visualizzare tutta la Tabella A cap. 3.2 ADR per ONU/denominazione/classe/altro* (IT, EN);
- compilare per ciascuna materia ADR il "Report materia" con il parametro "Safety" (1) (IT, EN);
- compilare per ciascuna materia ADR la "Tremcards P.0" (2) (IT, EN);
- consultare le Istruzioni Scritte secondo l'ADR In tutte lingue Ufficiali ADR
- avere news in tempo reale visualizzate direttamente in Home;
- consultare l'accordo ADR (EN, FR, RU);
- consultare le etichette ADR, le classi, i Kemler (IT, EN).
I documenti compilati, "Report materia", "Tremcards P.0" e Istruzioni Scritte", possono essere salvati in formato PDF, inviati email, condivisi.
European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR 2015)
Published: September 2014
Adopted on 30 September 1957 in Geneva under the auspices of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), the ADR entered into force on 29 January 1968.
This authoritative Agreement is intended to increase the safety of international transport of dangerous goods by road. Its Annexes A and B contain the technical requirements for road transport, i.e. the conditions under which dangerous goods, when authorized for transport, may be carried internationally, as well as uniform provisions concerning the construction and operation of vehicles carrying dangerous goods. They also establish international requirements and procedures for training and safety obligations of participants.
The Agreement has been regularly amended and updated since its entry into force. This version has been prepared on the basis of amendments applicable as from 1 January 2015.
Previous editions and CD-ROM versions of this publication are also available: bibliographic information on all editions and language versions
For more information on this agreement, visit the ADR section of the UNECE Transport Division Website.
Complete set of two volumes
Sales # E/F/R.14.VIII.1
ISBN 978-92-1-139149-7 (English)
Price: US$ 175
Languages: English (French and Russian forthcoming)
View and Order ADR 2015
Safety ADR® ITA/EN
Update 15 Ottobre 2014 – Versione 1.0.3
1. Change name
Safety ADR® ITA/EN
Update 5 Ottobre 2013 – Versione 1.0.2
In lingua ITA o EN, Safety ADR è un’App che consente di:
– visualizzare tutta la Tabella A cap. 3.2 ADR per ONU/denominazione/classe/altro;
– compilare per ciascuna materia ADR il “Report materia” con il parametro “Safety”;
– compilare per ciascuna materia ADR la “Tremcards P.0”;
– consultare etichette ADR, Classi, Kemler;
– avere news in tempo reale visualizzate direttamente in home.