Safety ADR© – Dangerous Goods ADR app IT/EN | ADR 2021
Consult the ADR directly on your mobile devices (EN):
Safety ADR© app Dangerous Goods ADR
ADR 2021 – Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
This update version has been prepared on the basis of amendments ADR applicable as from January 1st, 2021.
27.02.2021: What’s news
– Change minimum requirements
– ADR 2021: New volumes in French, English, Russian and corrigendum 1, 2 and 3
– Text animation correction in title bar when switching from Home to News
Safety ADR© is an app that allows you to:
– Search the full table A cap. 3.2 ADR for UN / name / class / other* (Italian, English);
– Fill in the ADR for each subject “Substance Report” with the “Safety” parameter (1) (Italian, English);
– Fill in the ADR for each subject “Tremcards P.0″(2) (Italian, English);
– Read/Print/share/send PDF of Instructions in Writing according to ADR 5.4.2 (English, Italian, French, Russian, Danish, Latvian, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Hungarian, Romanian, Portuguese, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Slovenian, Slovak, Estonian, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), Polish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Serbian);
– Get news on the home screen;
– Read/Print the ADR agreement (English, French, Russian);
– See ADR labels, classes, Kemler (Italian, English).
The completed documents, “Substance Report” and “Tremcards P.0” can be saved via e-mail in pdf format.
The “Safety” parameter for information on the “Safety Area” (S.A.), depends on the quantity “Q” of carried goods and the code “Kemler” corrected by a “K” factor, for which it is believed that the goods to be transported duly bounded to that value in the event of an accident that could pose a risk to public health and safety (carefully read the Disclaimer).
(2) Tremcards P.0
The “Tremcards P.0” (Transport Emergency Cards – P.0) consists of 4 pages: Instruction in writing according ADR + Page “0” of Getting Started Certifico “P.0”.
The “P.0” was introduced in addition to the Instruction in writing according ADR to facilitate a better identification of the goods carried in emergency situation and as indicated in note 2 on page 3 of the Instruction in writing to add “Additional guidance”:
ADR cap. 5.4.3 Note (2) Instruction in writing: “Additional guidance shown above may be adapted to reflect the classes of dangerous goods to be carried and their means of transportation”
Price: € 9,99
In-app Products: € 23,99
Date: Feb. 27, 2021
Version: iOS 1.1.1 / Android 1.0.5
Size: 64.2 MB
Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Seller: Certifico s.r.l.
© 2004-2021 Certifico S.r.l. – Italty
+39 075 5997363
Safety and Tremcards P.0 are trademarks of Certifico S.r.l. – Italy.